This is the online homepage of Joshua Leung (Aligorith). This site is still under construction, so may still be rough around the edges.
- Software developer, UX consultant, and photographer based in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Core Blender developer since 2006, responsible for Animation Tools and Grease Pencil.
- PhD student in Computer Science (HCI) at University of Canterbury
- Passionate about developing new tools character animation making it easier for animators to create beautiful art
- For more details, see here or contact me via email email@example.com.
- December 2015 - Stroke sculpting and other new features developed in the GPencil_Editing_Stage3 branch have been merged to Blender master, and will be included in the upcoming Blender 2.77 release (Release Notes).
- November 2015 - I spent a week in Kobe, attending Siggraph Asia 2015 and presenting my technical brief about Grease Pencil. Photos from my trip can be found here.
- October 2015 - A new video demoing the latest Grease Pencil tools being developed in the GPencil_Editing_Stage3 branch. See also the previous update introducing stroke sculpting.
- September 2015 - I will be attending Siggraph Asia 2015 in Kobe, Japan to present a technical brief about my work on Grease Pencil. More details here.